Navigation

Friday, February 17, 2017

Rich American Politician Seeks Business Partner?

Just got this email! We're gonna be RICH!!!!!

Subject: Dear Respected One, 
GREETINGS, 
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it’s esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business. I am an American businessman born in Jamaica, Queens. My father was a very wealthy real estate tycoon in New York City, before he passed away in 1999. When my father died, my mother took me and my younger brother Robert special because we are fatherless. Before the death of my mother on 7th August 2001 in a private hospital here. She secretly called me on her bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in New Yotk, that she used my name as her Son for the next of kin in deposit of the fund. She also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money her business associates supposed to balance her from the deal they had that she was poisoned by her business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in the United States where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Due to a recent political election and my newest position, I am unable to withdraw this money directly.
Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways. 
1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.
2) To serve as the guardian of this money. 
Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address
Anticipating to hear from you soon.Thanks and God Bless. 
Best regards.
Donald J. Trump


No comments:

Post a Comment